Dublin Zoo New Veterinary Centre
This project consisted of the construction of the following:
- A single storey veterinary facility including a procedure room & an operating theatre
- A single storey animal holding building (linked to veterinary facility by a covered yard)
- A two-storey stores’ building including office
- A horticulture compound containing a two storey building and a greenhouse, a refuse area, and a single storey machine store
- A refuse area consisting of a walled enclosure and a single storey stores building, together with ancillary fencing and site works.
The approximate floor area is 1,500m2 . The construction works were preceded by the demolition of a storage building, a hay barn, veterinary offices, animal housing, a defunct ESB sub-station, and the removal of temporary horticulture buildings.