Would you like to be a part of our expanding Team? We are currently seeking a Site Foreman for the Leinster Region.
Position: Site Foreman
Location: Dublin/Some travel may be involved
Job type: Permanent full time
Minimum experience required: 2-3 Years
Duties will include:
• Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
• Coordinating and managing subcontractors
• Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
• Attending site meetings as required
• Maintaining site diary
• Assisting with control of plant & equipment on site
• Trade and/or technically qualified
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Experience in a similar role
• Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.