Would you like to be a part of our expanding BIM Team?
We are currently recruiting a BIM Technician to work on a major project in West Dublin. The project will be on site for circa 2 years and on successful completion of the works there will be other opportunities within Duggan Brothers. The project is due to start within the next month and we are hoping to recruit a candidate as soon as possible.
Key activities for this person will include:
Be part of the dynamic BIM Department
Develop BIM Models (CSA & MEP)
Communicate with management on BIM project deliverables
Ensure that models are developed in line with the Projects BIM Execution Plan
Interrogate BIM Models and perform spatial analysis on project model
Ensure models / documentation is developed in line with company BIM protocols and procedures
Coordination of design with other services, structure and architectural model etc
Carry out clash detection / avoidance reports
The successful candidate would require the following:
• Hold a recognised qualification in Architectural Technology/BIM or have sufficient relevant experience
• A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
• Proficient in the use of Autodesk Revit and Navis works
• Have the ability to maintain the model throughout the life of the project
• Ability to work as part of a team in a pressurised environment
• Good communication skills
• Good understanding of CSA works and the whole building process added to this experience with M & E installations would be a huge advantage
The successful candidate would report to our BIM Manager.
The salary will be reflective on the experience and ability of the candidate.
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence*