We are looking for an experienced M&E Manager/Coordinator to work on a major project in West Dublin. The project will be on site for circa 2 years and on the successful completion of the works there will be other opportunities with the Duggan Brothers. The project is due to start within the next month and we are hoping to recruit a candidate ASAP.
The successful candidate would need the following:
• An ability to check M & E progress on site and relate same to the construction programme
• Have experience of M & E systems know how they work and how they interact with other systems
• On site experience of M & E installations plus the ability to plan the works in advance and have an understanding of the construction process
• Ability to manage the co-ordination process, identify potential issues before they hinder progress and develop practical solutions
• Experience in Clean Room Installation would be an advantage
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Good communication skills
The salary will be reflective on the experience and ability of the candidate.
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence*