Would you like to be a part of our expanding Quality Team? We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Engineer for our Dublin office. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience and will be offered the opportunity to progress and develop their career with Duggan Brothers. The main purpose of the QA/QC Engineer position is to follow up the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management System to safely execute, commission and handover the relevant Project on schedule, to specifications and budget in a way that fulfils Asset's /Project's/ Function's policy, quality system and procedures.
The QA/QC Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that quality of the works being delivered by the project team in full compliance with project quality plan, procedures and instructions.
- Ensuring that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained at all levels
- Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others,
are closed out in a timely manner
- Undertake Quality Audits Inspection for identified Suppliers
- Providing guidance and assistance on Quality matters
- Providing site training/mentoring on the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Assist the Project Managers in the setting of project objectives and targets to measure and monitor quality performance and encourage -
- Encouraging feedback from all employees and sub-contractors on possible areas of improvement and investigating the benefit of any
employee recommendations regarding Quality matters
- Reviewing Non-conformance reports to identify any apparent trends and providing timely reports and trends to the Project Managers and
the company Quality Manager
- Professional engineer with a broad QA/ QC experience in Design, Construction and Project management
- Degree Qualified in a Construction Discipline
- Well versed in quality improvement techniques, resolving issues, carrying out root cause analysis and non-conformance investigations
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
- Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments
- Minimum 2-3 years of construction experience
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.