Due to our continued development and expansion, Duggan Brothers currently require Site Engineers for projects in Dublin and the Midlands. There are roles available across our remarkable and expanding project portfolio. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career.
• Working with the team to maintain and improve Safety standards and the Safety culture on site
• Setting out all elements of the work using modern instruments
• Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
• Maintaining accurate site records
• Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
• Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
• Proven experience at Site Engineer Level
• Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
• Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
• Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same