Would you like to be a part of our expanding Team? We are currently seeking a Site Safety Officer for the Leinster Region. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience and will be offered the opportunity to progress and develop their career with Duggan Brothers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments
- Site Audits and reporting
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings
- Site Safety Inductions
- Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation
- Additional training, qualifications and professional body membership an advantage but not necessary
- 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety
- 3+ years’ experience on construction sites
- Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation
- Previous experience within a safety role on construction projects preferably structures of a large scale
- Previous experience working directly for Contractors on Construction sites a distinct advantage
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.