The works included the construction of 18 no. new secure storage units to store hazardous explosive materials at the Curragh Camp for the Defence Forces.
Summary of the Works:
• New 2 storey administration building
• Reinforced In-situ Concrete Structures
• New single storey guard room building
• New vehicle storage building
• New Recycling Building
• Site-works including the provision of secure fencing complete with integrated alarm mechanisms, CCTV and lighting to
link the new buildings to the existing storage area.
• Ancillary site works including fork lift ramp and dock leveller, container parking, drainage and associated site works. All the
works were carried out under strict security conditions.